1 . T or Farreneheit: ESD is very dangerous to computer professionals. t
2 . What does the phrase ESD indicate? Electro Static Discharge
three or more. In what conditions is ESD most likely to occur? Warm Damp
4. How can a PC technician protect against damage from ESD? Disconnect power
five. How can a PC tech protect a PC against damage from EMI? Electronica magnetic impulse
6. What is RFI and what causes it? Car radio frequency interference occurs when the radio waves are not able to stay in a straight line.
several. How might you prevent EMI from affecting network wires? Not working more than one electronic with magnets side by side
8. T or F: A technician should always wear a great ESD wrist strap when ever working on watches. t
being unfaithful. A ______battert____ __________ retains a charge even when the energy has been converted off__________.
10. What is the difference between a surge suppressor and a electric power strip? Rise suppressor helps to protect from electric powered discharge a power remove will fry
11. Precisely what is another brand for a low voltage condition? Electrical power
12. What is another name for any high voltage condition? 20, 500 вЂ“ 60, 000 v
13. A UPS delivers short_ quantity of power_________ ___________ __________ in case of full power inability.
14. Describe the four classes of fire extinguishers in the space below. List the type of open fire in every class and describe chemicals that are found in that type. a- used to put out prevalent fires including paper
B вЂ“ is used to put away flammable fluids such as gasoline C вЂ“ is used to put out virtually any electrical open fire
D вЂ“combustible medals
15. A Class ____C___ fire extinguisher should be accustomed to put out an electrical fire.
16. Identify your classroom fire extinguisher. Without harmful or removing the fire extinguisher in any way, doc the type of flames extinguisher and once the fire extinguisher was last tested/inspected. C
17. Precisely what is an MSDS? Are there any MSDS...